Re: RE-Making a Trailer

  • Ralph Lindberg
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2008
      You've already gotten some great advise, another idea is to use the
      same material as RV manufacturers put underneath their plywood floors.
      It is a (generally) black, woven fabric that allows water vapor to
      pass, but stops the liquid. This allows the plywood to dry out (really
      important)
      You should be able to buy this material from your local RV store or
      Camping World (chain camping supply store)
      I couldn't find it on-line (in a 30 second search), but I know the
      stuff exists and you can buy it, because I have bought and used it

      Ralg
      AnTir