Re: Materials for making a Slat Bed? Weighty?

  • Chas
    Message 1 of 44 , May 28 8:04 AM
      "Yeah but you have to take transportation into
      consideration. If you load up your minivan with a
      bunch of heavy oak furniture, you might not be able
      to make the drive.

      Vincenzo"

      EXACTLY! My slat bed is pretty weighty made from Red
      Oak with Red Pine 4x4 posts. Top that with the High
      end futon mattress not only does it take up a lot of
      room with the mattress but it weighs a LOT to
      transport. Add in all the rest of the "necessities"
      and we are hauling a LOT of weight to events (Pennsic
      specifically).

      Valentine
    • Chas