Re: [medievalsawdust] Fwd: The Woodworking Shows At The Cincinnati Convention...

  • mit1369@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2002
      In a message dated 09/21/2002 10:47:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time, scotty@... writes:

      Oh great!  Thing number five that I could be doing that weekend!
      1) Eq demo in KY
      2) Ohio Ren Fest
      3) SOFA Quadstate blacksmithing conference
      4) Coronation
      5) Woodworking show
               Grrrrrrr.

      You forgot Rendezvous at the Bridge!  ;})>

      Uadahlrich
    • Scott Lane
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2002
        Oh great!  Thing number five that I could be doing that weekend!
        1) Eq demo in KY
        2) Ohio Ren Fest
        3) SOFA Quadstate blacksmithing conference
        4) Coronation
        5) Woodworking show
                 Grrrrrrr.
        You forgot Rendezvous at the Bridge!  ;})>

                 Nope, that event only takes away from my demo....