RE: [MedievalSawdust] Using a Hand-Held Jigsaw

  • logan
    Message 1 of 6 , May 15, 2008

      i doubt they will get that much for a b&d.  when my shop was broken into the crackhead was given $10 for my three month old bosch.  when i questioned the pawn shop worker about how on earth he could purchase a $200 jigsaw from a crackhead and not know it was stolen he replied “he proved it was his by demonstrating he knew how to work it”.  what?  lets see, there is a plug and a trigger.  but i digress…..

      regards

      logan

      also bitter when it comes to thieves

      "I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell."
      Harry S Truman

      "If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared"

      Niccolo Machiavelli

      www.ebonwoulfe.com