9988Re: Savranola Chairs

  • eamonnmaccampbell
    May 11 7:38 PM
      Well, now I see them...But I don't have the program to open
      them...Need to work on that...BUT, I did find a set of plans, not quit
      what I was looking for with the seat, but I also took a good long look
      at some extent pictures from period and I think I see how it all goes
      together...For those also interested here's the link

      http://www.currentmiddleages.org/tents/chair115ct.pdf

      So now the fun begins...Just need to decide if I want to do them in
      Ash or Maple...Should probable start with pine first to keep from
      ruining anything good while I get all the bugs worked out.....

      And the fun begins
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic