9986Re: Savranola Chairs

  • eamonnmaccampbell
    May 11, 2008
      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Eric" <ewdysar@...> wrote:

      > EmC,
      >
      > Rebekah uploaded 2 files today, the first is titled "Folding
      > Armchair Spec.doc", containing the patterns for a Dantesca style
      > chair. The second file "Camp chair diagrams and pictures.doc"
      > contains info for a Glastonbury variant, info for a high-backed
      > Gothic chair in plywood and a photo of the Dantesca chair from the
      > first file.
      >
      > I hope that this makes things a little clearer.
      >
      > In Service to the Dream,
      > Eirikr Mjoksiglandi
      > Ashgrove, Barony of Angels, Caid

      Well, I'm sure you all are going to think I'm a moron...But I am not
      seeing anything by those names when I look in the files
      section...Don't know why..But I'm not seeing them...I guess it doesn't
      really matter though since neither is what I'm looking for, but it
      never hurts to see what other folks have done in case someone asks me
      what they can do on a budget...Sorry to be a pain...But I truely am
      not seeing these file names...
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic