      From: logan
      Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 12:06 PM
      Subject: RE: [MedievalSawdust] Savranola Chairs

      as would i.

      regards

      logan

      "I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell."
      Harry S Truman

      "If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared"

      Niccolo Machiavelli

      www.ebonwoulfe.com

      From: jay sabath <LordJohannes@ gmail.com>
      To: medievalsawdust@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, May 9, 2008, 7:02 AM

      and here is another variation.

      http://www.masterch arlesoakley. com/coff_ chair.html

      On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 5:54 AM, Rebekah d'Avignon <rebekahdavignon@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      http://www.daviddfr iedman.com/ Medieval/ Articles/ folding_armchair /folding_ armchair. html

      eamonnmaccampbell <celticdragon_ 68@yahoo. com> wrote:

      Greets, Does anyone have a site they would share that has a good
      pattern for this type of chair?

      I need to make a couple of them and just looking at pictures really
      doesn't give me a good enough idea of the measurements.

      Thanks,

      Emaonn

      RdA

      Tools alone do not a craftsman make.