      From: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com [mailto:medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Trevor Payne
      Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 8:39 AM
      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [MedievalSawdust] Savranola Chairs

      Actually aren't both of those Dantesca style chairs?

      This is a Savonarola chair:
      http://www.burchard galleries. com/auctions/ 2002/jan2002/ l024b.jpg

      Eamon, IIRC I might have a PDF of plans for one in my collection let me look.

      Aiden

      "Those who beat their swords into plowshares plow for those who didn't"
      --Benjamin Franklin--