      From: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com [mailto:medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bill McNutt
      Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 12:26 PM
      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [MedievalSawdust] Let there be security! was Light!

      This was one of the bitterest disappointments to me.  There's nothing the law can do to help you if you don't have video or witnesses.

      They did send me a CSI, but we discovered something:  you can't fingerprint a woodshop.  Anything that isn't made of rough wood is covered in sawdust.

      It wouldn't take the fingerprint dust.

      Will