9936Re: [MedievalSawdust] Let there be security! was Light!

  • Wolfeyes
    May 5, 2008
      On Mon, 2008-05-05 at 20:22 -0700, AlbionWood wrote:
      > Y'all are really making me glad of where I live. If I ever needed
      > that
      > kind of security, I think I'd move.
      > CHeers,
      > Tim

      You're welcome to move down here. Last month a large part of town lost
      power because some idiots swiped a bunch of copper wire - which happened
      to be "in use" at the time!

      I do my best not to wish ill of anybody, but I can't help wishing that
      stunt had earned them a place in the Darwin Awards. :-)

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic