9609Re: Oseberg archaeology reports

  • Beth and Bob Matney
    Feb 29, 2008
      Each volume of the set is of the same large folio format... including
      Vol 4 (Textiles) that was released in 2006. I agree that there
      probably is not a lot of Volume 5 of interest to this group. I have
      digital images of all except some of the large fold out plates
      (skulls) in the back.

      If you have access to any of the other volumes, I am missing a few
      things from volume 3 that had been torn out and a couple of plates
      from Volume 1, that I would really like to get to complete my set.

      Beth

      At 06:52 AM 2/29/2008, you wrote:
      >I have access to volume 5 of this series. It is a huge book and
      >although interesting, I do not think it is of much use in the context
      >of this group.
      >Nevertheless, I should try to borrow it, just in order to make a copy
      >of it (with digital camera, as no normal scanner would be big enough
      >for the book) because it is very rare.
      >
      >Jan-Simon
      >

      >--- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Beth and Bob Matney
      ><bmatney@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > You are most welcome.
      > >
      > > Beth
      > >
      > > At 09:35 AM 2/28/2008, you wrote:
      > > >That is incredible information you are making available, thank you
      >very much!
      > > >
      > > >Saeth
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic