      From: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com [mailto:medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Jim Hart
      Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 5:18 AM
      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MedievalSawdust] Re: wood primer

      Let me be more specific.... . I've got most of a gallon
      of a flat latex ceiling paint that I bought CHEAP and
      then mixed a little black into to paint some halloween
      decorations. It's now a nice light gray.

      Think I can use it? or should it stop taking up space in
      my shop start taking up space in the trash?

      I'm looking at priming a simple wooden chest that will
      be painted later by the guy that wants the chest.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic