776[Fwd: New Viking object CD-R]

  • rmhowe
    Jun 30, 2003
      From the same folks who brought you the Viking Beads
      and Medieval Combs CD's. The next one should be on
      weapons - swords, axes, spears.

      Magnus

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: New Viking object CD-R
      Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:23:58 UT
      From: "ArkeoDok, Dan Carlsson" <info@...>
      To: VikingHistory@...

      Dear Viking friends,
      Finally, we have our next CD-R about Viking objects ready. It deals with
      Viking Knives, and contains pictures and drawings, as well as detailed
      images of real as well as reconstructed knives. As usual, there are also
      high resolution photos, possible to zoom to show details of the
      different knives.Please visit www.arkeodok.com.

      I would also like to take the opportunity to inform you about Viking
      History courses run by Gotland University. We are in a couple of weeks
      beginning this summer´s excavation course of the Viking Port of Trade at
      Frojel. Later on in autumn, there will be an Internet course about
      Viking society, followed next spring with another Internet based course,
      as well as a new summer excavation course of the Viking trading place at
      Frojel. For more information and for register to the courses, please go
      to www.hgo.se, and the English pages. Keep in mind that joining a
      Swedish university course is always free of charge, except for a small
      fee to the students union.

      Yours Truly
      Dan Carlsson
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic