7590Re: [MedievalSawdust] Before the Mast and ILL question

  • Helen Schultz
    Jan 2, 2007
      Gillian:

      I've not tried to ILL the book, since I bought a copy of it at Pennsic this past year.  It VERY worth the $100 for it!!  The book is huge and full of the most interesting bits and pieces <grin>, not only woodworking stuff, but all sorts of information about clothing, accessories, locations of people, etc.

      Shire of Narrental (Peru, Indiana)  http://narrental.home.comcast.net
      Middle Kingdom

      The problem is that we aim too low and hit the mark."  -- Michaelangelo

      --- In medievalsawdust@ yahoogroups. com, "Bruce S. R. Lee"
      <bsrlee2@... > wrote:

      > They found a couple of trestles in the Mary Rose Wreck. Published in'
      > Before the Mast' - Use Interlibrary loan (OK, I have a copy of my own
      > ;-) ).

      A question for the list -- has anyone actually been able to ILL this
      book? I tried, and was told my requesting library couldn't get it for
      me because it was too expensive a volume, and their sources wouldn't
      supply it.

      If you have been able to get it, Could you pleasepost here the library
      that loaned it? I'd really appreciate it.

      Thanks,

      Gillian [reluctant to drop $100+ on a book until she's seen it] Durham

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic