7371Re: [MedievalSawdust] questions for the list

    Oct 1, 2006

      > ( this is not about period = right
      >

      > Shouldn't that be the default setting, and we make compromises from
      > there? I think the fact that you feel compelled to defend your choice
      > of materials indicates that you really do believe period=right.

      For the purpose of this discussion I chose to explain my decision
      which is technically different than defending it.It's a small but meaningful
      difference.

      If I had unlimited resources... money and time... ( and that counts
      maintainance time and money also ) I'd be as period as it is possible today.
      Except for the additional hidden modern comforts like coolers and soda.