639Re: [medievalsawdust] X-chairs Cheap!!

  • Adam MacDonald
    May 7, 2003
      Good evening, folks!

      That would be the Medieval Encampments Yahoo group - founded by Dame Mira
      Silverlock (of Medieval Pavilion Resources fame) and now run by me - Sasha
      (Mykola Shlahetka). Here's some pertinent info for the group:

      Post message: MedievalEncampments@yahoogroups.com

      Shortcut URL to this page:

      We're nearly 900 souls (and growing daily) - some of the worthies on *this*
      list also play over at mine (hi Magnus, hi Colin!). The focus is on
      improving the camp aesthetic (whatever that means for you) furniture,
      pavilions, packing strategies, weatherproofing, et cetera....

      Stop on by!

      Sasha
      Owner - Crescent Horde Tent Company - specializing in non-Mongol yurtas