5839Re: [MedievalSawdust] Copyright Question

  • James Winkler
    Mar 2, 2006
      Winking smiley emoticon  ... as everybody has stated that they aren't lawyers... ergo, none of this  constitutes 'legal advise or council', let's call this exchange what it is...  a fundamentally emotional outflow of frustration over the mess that the 'New Millennium Copyright Law' put us in...

      If we're going to site "friends in the profession" let's give name and contact for validation... otherwise its just a 'friend of a friend of somebody I met in a bar one day"...

      As to whether to publish or not... that is up to the poster and the list owner...  they're the one's who ultimately must answer the question...