5833Re: [MedievalSawdust] Copyright Question

  • Ld. Robin Gallowglass
    Mar 2, 2006
      On Thursday 02 March 2006 11:47, Mark Schuldenfrei wrote:
      > > I have to disagree with you Tibor. There's actually, as I understand it,
      > > two interlocking copyrights that have to be addresses. Each article
      > > typically has it's own copyright and the author has given the magazine
      > > exclusive or non-exclusive publication rights.
      > But, the same reasoning applies to both copyrights, in parallel.

      But the copyright on the article is the more specific copyright and takes
      precedent, as I understand it.

      Copyright is tricky and slippery, and not even copyright lawyers can agree on
      some things. My advice is better safe than sorry and _NOT_ put it up.

      > Tibor

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic