5665Re: [MedievalSawdust] good stuff vrs not so good was...Re: Tools

  • maria smith
    Feb 7 7:09 PM
      ABOUT THE BEAMISH IRISH STOUT. wHERE CAN YOU FIND IT. IF YOU PLEASE.
      I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD STOUT. FOR A DIRT BIKE TRIP I AM GOOING ON.

      James Winkler <jrwinkler@...> wrote:

      >> Hmmm, Guinness-Genius, Gunius-Guinness, gotta be more than a
      coincidence, looks like one is the Latin form of the other.  <<

      ... and then there be "Gnus"...  which, if they had one too many would be 'Gnus-tight'...  but this complicates matters so we shall drop it for, as anyone knows... "NO GNUS is good news!!!"...

      >> ... although Beamish Irish Stout (since they put in the nitrogen
      widget), is also a great choice when you want a beer that light cant
      pass through. <<

      Beamish Irish Stout, eh?   I don't think I've had the privilege before...  guess a trip to the ol' local booze shop is in order...  always looking for a beverage of substance!

      Chas.

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS