      Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 10:12:32 -0800
         From: <Thumpa@...>
      Subject: constructing a shepards crook

      How would yall go about constructing a shepards crook?  Does steam
      bending a 1 inch stave sound right or would you glue multiple thin
      laminates together and allow the shape of the form and the glue to make the
      shape?

      It has been so long since I made these I have forgotten how I did it
      last time.

      Nicodemus

      Yahoo! Photos