5236RE: [MedievalSawdust] Website back up

  • Logan
    Oct 22, 2005
      wow, and all my neighbor does is ride his lawn tractor around cutting his grass daily even though its like an inch high.  he looks like a spaceman with his breathing apparatus, long sleeves, gloves, face mask, big hat.  i think he is around 135 years old or so.  well, at least he has that lawn tractor going for him.

      8)

      logan

      www.ebonwoulfe.com

      Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.

      If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.