521Re: [medievalsawdust] Pennsic Project?

  • Joseph Hayes
    Apr 1 5:10 AM
      --- Conal O'hAirt Jim Hart <baronconal@...> wrote:
      > check this out, maybe it will help
      > Worked great for me.

      I have a wall tent, so it won't work for me. I'll have to draw up
      something free-standing that will work with our roof slant and height.

      BTW, Conal... I bought a copy of Vitruvius's "Ten Books on
      Architecture" at Half Prince Books. I picked it up for his comments on
      different woods as building materials, but also found chapters on water
      clock and siege weapons.

      UvL

      http://platinum.yahoo.com
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic