423Oakly website

  • jrwinkler@msn.com
    Mar 3, 2003
      Due to the fact that I've gotten a number of e-mails from various and sundry folks around the country wondering what happened to the website with my plans on it…   ahem….
      To any who may have tried to access my website and the furniture plans therein…  ummm… temporarily "OUT OF SERVICE"…   It seems as though dnaco.net got sold to an outfit called syscom… further seems that the fella' who was hosting my plans got his site bumped.
      We're working on getting it all up and operational again… but please bear with us…
      Your most obdn't servant -
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic