      From: Omer [mailto:omer77@...]
      Sent
      :
      Friday, October 01, 2004 6:11 AM
      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MedievalSawdust] wood

         And while talking of wood types.  Storms do have some finer points.  A large Oak came down in my woodworking partners grandmothers yard.  Sad as may be we must clear it.  Loaded and carted off one truck load last weekend.  As yet we have not started on the trunk, about 4' or so thick.  This thing was standing on the edge of her yard and when it fell went completely across and into the neighbors.  I think I see some tables and chairs.

          Come to think of it this thing is too big for us to deal with ourselves.  Should any of you live in Ga. and wish to help you may have an equal share.  Let me know and we can set something up.

          Omer