      -----Original Message-----
      From: Bill McNutt [mailto:mcnutt@...]
      Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2004 10:36 PM

      <Raised eyebrow>
      Show me . . .
      </raised eyebrow>

      Will

      -----Original Message-----
      From: C N Schwartz [mailto:kjworz@...]
      Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 5:13 PM

      Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he
      eats
      for a lifetime....

      Give a man clamps and he glues for a small project. Give a man a tap
      and
      die for 5/8th inch wood thread and he'll bury himself in homemade clamps
      made out of scrap wood.....
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic