289Re: [medievalsawdust] Interesting program?

  • jrwinkler@msn.com
    Dec 17, 2002
      Something I've always wondered about… are those mousetraps… or bird traps???   If you look at the whole "Joseph" picture there's one just outside the window… seems like a strange place to put a birdtrap.

      Chas.

      It's kinda funny that you should just happen to
      mention mousetraps.

      Just saw one in a book at lunch today and thought

      I'll throw the full picture into the period
      examples file in the photo section. There are some
      nice tools in the full painting.

      =====