2887Re: Newbie

  • jkjeys
    Sep 2, 2004
      My wife and I belong to Calontir. We have joined the Dunard shire.
      My wife is doing english and I am doing scottish. I felt it was a
      natural since we have a dog who would pass as a sheep. We live in
      Platte City Mo. It is 20 miles north of Kansas city. I have looked
      over your links and I appreciate the information

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "James Winkler"
      <jrwinkler@m...> wrote:
      > Hey Jon... welcome to the list... just so happens that, if
      you're looking for furniture and storage stuff... ya' came to a good
      place.

      > I'd offer you the stuff I have on-line... check out...
      >
      > www.medievalwood.org/charles<http://www.medievalwood.org/charles>

      www.livinghistory.co.uk/homepages/oakley/<http://www.livinghistory.co
      .uk/homepages/oakley/> or

      http://www.oakley.circlewolf.org/<http://www.oakley.circlewolf.org/>

      > These are all the same thing... just different locations. You
      didn't mention any particular time period or culture so I don't know
      if this stuff would work for you... but help yourself if it
      does... I'm sure you'll get lots of other leads.

      > Lillies, eh? What kingdom do you hail from and where about this
      Known World do you call home?

      > Chas.
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic