2822Re: [MedievalSawdust] New members

  • marc adkins
    Aug 1, 2004

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2004 7:14 AM
      Subject: Re: [MedievalSawdust] New members

      --- marc adkins <Winkleried@...> wrote:

      > Free food and Booze for the list members ?
      > Or how about all the oak and walnut you can bodily
      > carry away for free??
      > Ld. Wilhelm von Winkleried

      you'er still jealous of all that Oak I picked
      up cheap aren't you....

      Actually the post was tounge in cheek. I understand that my sense of humor can escapesome people. I am not jealous of anybody that finds a really good deal on anything.

      I was thinking something for the 300th member.

      Like an rescued old tool or something....
      Sounds good to me, matter of fact that sounds like a wonderful idea.
      So if I unsubscribe and resubscruibe using a new screen name I become eligable For this tool. :)
      =====
      Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart
      Seneschal, Barony of Fenix