      Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 10:38 AM
      Subject: Re: [MedievalSawdust] triangle stool

      *Whew*  Glad I didn't go there!

      What my (apparently tactless) collegue is trying to say is that medieval furnishing were most usually made to fit the intended owner.  The breadth, height, and construction of your stool will be dependent upon your own size and shape.  Make it comfortable for you.

      Dragano

      maeryk <maeryk@...> wrote:
      Umm.. how to put this delicately.. how wide is your butt?

      I'd go from there.

      Maeryk