      From: Asa Ormrsdottirbrun-Kayla Lowe jazzhello@... [medievalsawdust]
      Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2014 3:55 PM
      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      Reply To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MedievalSawdust] OT TV Tray

      Hi All,

      I have an off topic project idea I wanted to ask.  I want to make a couple of collapsible TV trays that you can tuck the extended legs under the chair/sofa and have the tray actually in front of you so you don't have to lean forward and have unwanted stress on your back.  I won't actually be using them to eat, but use them for containing & working on projects with small pieces while I watch TV.  I thought someone hear might have some ideas to help me make a couple of these.  I don't have a lot of room in my living room and want to get rid of my coffee table, but that is where I currently work on projects, usually by sitting on the floor.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

      YIS,
      Lady Asa Ormsdittirbrunison
      mka Kayla Boysen

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic