16234A period close stool to match our existing camp furniture.

  • lhjw66576
    Apr 28, 2014
      I have just posted a set of pictures taken during the project, more or less covering each stage in the process. The end result matches other "gothic-themed" furniture I've made for our SCA camping.
      As with all the equipment I've made for our encampment, I chose to produce a "quick-to-make" and "not-too-demanding-of- woodworking-skills" Design, - to inspire the amateur"Handy-persons" who may see either the pictures or the real thing in our tent.
      In Service to the medieval Dream,
       Matthewe Baker

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic