16230Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Lee Valley April 1

  • Lynda Fjellman
    Apr 2, 2014
      I love this bench,  Just think of the space savings.  Perfect for the apartment dweller.

      The crack about mostly hirsute cult of followers of Roubo is excellent.  Many woodworkers seem to be.
      Ilaria

      On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 9:30 AM, Broom <IAmBroom@...> wrote:

      > It's right on the front page, the button says check out our new bench..

      http://www.leevalley.com/us/home/page.aspx?p=71736&c=

      Once again, Lee Valley manages to come up with a Poisson d'Avril so subtle it passes for real. I wasn't sure until I read the lead-in about the Renaissance woodworker...

      ' |   Broom        IAmBroom @ gmail . com
      ' |   cellphone:             412-389-1997
      ' |   923 Haslage Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
      '\|/  "Discere et docere", which means:
      '/|\  "Sleep with vigor, content with the knowledge that Lenin's body
      //|\\ shall never decay." - from Russian joke

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic