16101Re: [MedievalSawdust] Tenon Saw Project

  • Peter Ellison
    Oct 23 1:15 PM
      Hmmm seems the period demon is speaking the loudest, I'll give it a shot, once I get it finished and have made some saw dust I'll report back on that project.

      The other demon is still speaking to me so I'll make a shiny but just because I want one :-)

      These projects are stacked up behind a couple more, my last pine stool is in the home stretch, I kept track of the time it took, at 19 hours so far, it has gone faster than the first one because my physical skills are improving.  Might even be ready by this weekend to sit upon if I have a couple of productive evenings.

      Peter

      On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Mike Wilson <kitearcher@...> wrote:

      Gawd, let's get some!
      says the gray and pudgy guy ;)

      I am learning something every time I read this group's mail.
      Thanks!
      Archer

      "Also, it’s a known fact that using period tools makes you look thinner, younger, and smarter."

      Guillaume

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic