16038Re: [MedievalSawdust] RE: Holdfasts

  • Sean Powell
    Sep 25, 2013
      Wow, nope. Thanks for pointing it out but I can't see anything there that is useful. The light grey line looks like an extension of the beam in the background and ends where it runs into the floor. I never would have guessed it for a hold-fast.

      Thanks!
      Sean

      On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 2:24 PM, <gloerke@...> wrote:

      You are looking at the same thing, it is only a rotten image to look at.
      I have uploaded 2 photos in the photo section , folder Thpomasguild.they are called holdfast and img. The first shows you where to look - the holdfast is made red. The second is a high resolution rescan of the part of the image with the holdfast (but still a rotten picture).

      regards, marijn

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic