      From: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com [mailto:medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of trinityforge
      Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 3:15 PM
      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MedievalSawdust] Antique hand and moulding planes

      First hello thank you for letting me join your group, this is a little bit about me and what I like to do.

      First off my name is Jim and I am a period blacksmith amongst other things. I also do woodworking and I appreciate the finer art of hand making my own tools. My current project is to make a series of wood working tools based on the Mastermyr project: http://netlabs.net/~osan/Mastermyr/

      If you guys are interested in learning about making period tooling I would be more that willing to swap information for information or even doing classes as I have a few portable forges.

      Again, thank you for letting me join your group and I look forward to great learning.

      HL James the Smith

      Jim Kotsonis

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic