      From: Jim - Conal
      Sent: Jun 24, 2013 10:05 AM
      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MedievalSawdust] LOOKING FOR SOME HELP WITH THE GROUP.

      I'm looking for some assistance with approving new members or the group.

      Life is keeping me busy enough that I'm not checking email every day... even every week sometimes.

      I would like to get a couple extra people that can approve new members after they verify they are human.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic