    From: Jerry Harder <geraldgoodwine@...>
    To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Tuesday, 30 April 2013, 10:08
    Subject: Re: [MedievalSawdust] Period Lighting for tents - new pictures from Matthewe Baker

    How does one get to the "albums" titled: Matthewe Baker's Period Lighting for Tents and Matthewe Baker's Period Lighting items I was also trying to get to National Bibliotheque de France sighted in the www.greydragon to look at the other similar chandelier but only got general info about the premiss.  How do I get to the actual information?.

  • Show all 7 messages in this topic