      From: Justin Crouch <thespis89@...>
      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 7:46 PM
      Subject: Re: [MedievalSawdust] Drafting program

      Google SketchUp is the one I see most recommended while searching the netz often. However, I ATTEMPTED to use it...twice...and both times, I can't figure it out myself (and I'm pretty tech savvy.) However, I have seen some cool things done with it...My main issue I think is it just doesn't go well with the way I think and that's a personal issue on my part, not the programs.

      If you haven't tried it, it's free...it's Google (a company I love with ALL my heart, as a tech-person).

      LeO

      On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 6:24 PM, Dan Baker <LordRhys@...> wrote:

      I am looking for a free or low cost drafting program, should be very very very very simple to use.

      -Capten Rhys

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic