15492Re: Camp Clothes Rack

  • lorderec
    Feb 4, 2013
      Oh I have to show you what I made to solve this problem. I fold my clothes like medieval people. But my wife well u know. So I build a cabon, a kufenschrank to be exact, after some 14th century ones that st Thomas guild blogged about. It is completely enclosed, but folds up 6 inches flat for transport. Thin panels in the sides and back to keeps the weight down, door with spot for mirror and all
      -erec

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie" wrote:

      > While the clothes rack I have isn't as fancy as some, it came with my
      > tourney chest. The top cross beam is tusk tenon like the others and the
      > bottom goes through the handles on the sides of my chest. It will hold
      > shirts and pants just fine, but because of the chest there isn't enough
      > space for dresses. No pictures at the moment because it is deep in winter
      > storage.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic