15325Hello, all

  • gavinkilkenny
    Sep 6, 2012
      Thanks Conal for letting me join ;)

      I've been working a bit this summer with greenwood, thanks to having to remove several trees from my property this summer. Hewn a beam from a pine log, made a cleaving break, currently working on a workbench and then I need to redo my shaving horse. At some point there will be a pole lathe too.

      And probably a post and beam frame with wattle walls and a canvas roof so I can work when it rains- maybe even a little wood stove to let me work in the winter.

      Anyone else working greenwood, rather than kiln dried stuff?

      Gavin Kilkenny
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic