      From: Dave <devonshire50@...>
      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, 09 May 2012 01:16:32 -0400 (EDT)
      Subject: [MedievalSawdust] Atlantian made stool for Queen

      I ran across an article somewhere about a stool that was made for one of the Queens of Atlantia. I have lost the link and wondered if anyone here can head me in the right direction to get more info about this project. Name of maker, plans, pictures, etc...
      Thanks
      Syr Bryetor Aison

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic