15163Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Latest Lee Valley Tool

  • Bobby Bourgoin
    Apr 4, 2012
      I was just going to say about the tape...

      From: ANDREW L
      Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 11:29 AM
      Subject: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Latest Lee Valley Tool

      Ironically folks who know that the tools are April Fool's Day jokes still want to buy them because they are cool.

      IIRC there is only one tool that can be actually bought and that is the 'story tape'. I've purchased two of these. One for my Father, who owns so many tools he once sold a tool to Leonard Lee and another to a single Lady friend who has many 'adventures' that she can now record.

      http://www.leevalley.com/EN/home/PrintPage.aspx?p=65359&ap=3

      Cheers,

      Richard Larmer

      --- In mailto:medievalsawdust%40yahoogroups.com, Broom <IAmBroom@...> wrote:

      > > Try to order one and
      you'll see it's an april fools...

      > > Bobby
      >
      > You realize you just confessed to the list that you tried to buy it,
      right?

      > It's OK. I'm still waiting for my spaghetti-tree
      saplings to arrive.

      > ' | Broom IAmBroom @ gmail . com
      > '
      | cellphone: 412-389-1997
      > ' | 923 Haslage Ave, Pittsburgh, PA
      15212
      > '\|/ "Discere et docere", which means:
      > '/|\ "If you gave
      Jerry Falwell an enema, he could be buried in a
      > //|\\ matchbox" -
      Christopher Hitchens

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic