15162Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Latest Lee Valley Tool

  • Bobby Bourgoin
    Apr 4, 2012
      No, but my dad tried another item a few years back...
      From: Broom
      Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 11:16 AM
      Subject: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Latest Lee Valley Tool

      > Try to order one and you'll see it's an april fools...

      You realize you just confessed to the list that you tried to buy it, right?

      It's OK. I'm still waiting for my spaghetti-tree saplings to arrive.

      ' | Broom IAmBroom @ gmail . com
      ' | cellphone: 412-389-1997
      ' | 923 Haslage Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
      '\|/ "Discere et docere", which means:
      '/|\ "If you gave Jerry Falwell an enema, he could be buried in a
      //|\\ matchbox" - Christopher Hitchens
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic