      From: John LaTorre <jlatorre@...>
      Cc: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 2:42 PM
      Subject: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Small carved face for musical instrument

      Marcellus wrote:

      > Have you searched on www.etsy.com?
      >
      > http://www.etsy.com/listing/74553149/beautiful-cherub-seraphim-angle-child?ref=sr_gallery_3&sref=&ga_includes%5B0%5D=tags&ga_search_query=cherub+carve&ga_ref=related&ga_page=1&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=

      That's exactly what I wanted, except that it's twice as big as I need it
      to be. But thanks for the link.

      I've seen enough of these little carved faces on various types of
      furniture, and figured that they had to be mass-produced somewhere. And
      I figured that this would be the place to ask.

      Johann von Drachenfels
      West Kingdom

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic