      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      From: conalohairt@...
      Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:04:12 -0400
      Subject: Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Finish for a Throne

      I've got a can of it in my paint cabinet right now.

      That is the chemically treated stuff. I've used it before. I was wondering about boiled linseed
      oil that has actually been 'boiled'.

      On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Bill Fariss <wfariss@...> wrote:

      Lowes or Home Depot has screw top cans in the paint department. Look for Boiled Linseed oil.

      William Fariss
      "Never look back unless you want to go that way"