14729Re: [MedievalSawdust] Help Pricing a 1954 (or so) Delta Combination Shop

  • Helen
    Sep 11, 2011

      I want to thank everyone who has commented on my query.  I decided to take slightly less than my Dad originally paid for it, since it was going to a neighbor who not only had often helped my Dad with projects while using it, but he made an offer on it.  I would love to have taken it back to Indiana, but I fear the shipping costs would far outweigh the value of the machine.  As far as I know, it is in pretty good working order, but might need some oiling of parts due to lack of use over the past 10 years or so.

      ~~ Katarina Helene

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic