      From: Gary Link
      Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 7:04 AM
      Subject: RE: [MedievalSawdust] Help Pricing a 1954 (or so) Delta Combination Shop

      These older tools have a big following online so I would check e-bay and some other sites to see what price they are going for. I just sold my 1950 Delta table saw for $300 and it new barrings and I had a dozen people biding on it.

      By the way I have 50's vintage Delta drill press, 50 ton hydraulic press, for sale if anyone is interested please contact me directly

      In Service
      Hal
      halraeburn@...
      312-560-9251

      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      From: bobby.bourgoin@...
      Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 19:45:00 -0400

      I may be wrong, but with tools/machinery that old, it all depends on how much the other is ready to pay for it, and in what condition it’s in, etc…

      But then again I may be wrong, and I often am with this kind of thing…

      Bobby