      From: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com [mailto: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of meisterin02
      Sent: 8 septembre 2011 19:18
      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MedievalSawdust] Help Pricing a 1954 (or so) Delta Combination Shop

      Hey, guys, I need your assistance in pricing the above combination. It belonged to my father, who passed away earlier this year. A neighbor is interested in it, but we don't know what its value is today. I think he paid $258.80 plus tax for it when he purchased it around 1954 (I can't recall exactly, as I was pretty young at the time). This saw has the jointer, drill press and disk sander attachments. Anyone have an idea of what I should expect to ask?

      Thanks ahead of time...

      ~~ Katarina Helene

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic