14168Re: [MedievalSawdust] Middle eastern table

  • Dan Baker
    Mar 3, 2011
      You might write to the curator and request more information and pictures.  A is known for being helpful and might be happy to do so.  I have contacted other museums in the past and gotten them to do that kind of thing.

      On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 12:38 PM, mary_ostler <42vince@...> wrote:

      Hello All,

      I am thinking about trying to make a version of a Turkish table that's in the V&A museum. Unfortunately the only pictures of this table on the V&A site show the outside. I wonder if any one's wide and vast reading they have come across any images or descriptions of the under side of this table.

      I know of numerous ways I could go about and make a table that would look like this, but I would rather use the actual construction methods if I can.

      Any help is appreciated
      Mary Ostler

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic