      Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 1:38 PM
      Subject: [medievalsawdust] Re: spokeshaves

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "marc adkins"
      <Winkleried@o...> wrote:
      > If you do, and you're into 'books' ('I'am) then be sure to poke
      your nose into the little bookshop just down the street (other side
      of it)(but within sight of Highland)   We Never go to one place,
      without going to the other, even if we go in nothing else while
      we're in the neighborhood.  The bookstore is just an old house.
      Nothing unique/un-usual about it, but the THOUSANDS of used books
      inside boggles the mind!!!!   And coming from someone with around
      10,000 books, I can honestly say this shop had Far more,...and
      Really good ones at good prices, as the owner is Very picky about
      what he buys from folks.

      Hmmmmmm think I've just talked myself into a trip to Atlanta......<G>
      Shara

      >   .  It was
      >   something of an artistic community back during the 70s.  Elton
      John